Among Us review

Among+Us+review

Among us is a murder mystery game developed and published by Innersloth studios. It was released on June 15, 2018 for ios and android and on august 18, 2018 on PC at steam and as of recently has been gaining popularity due to the extreme amount of channels on the popular live streaming website called twitch.With its spike in popularity now seems like the best time to tell you whether or not you should get the game.
Every match has a max of 10 people per lobby and with two impostors per game you have a 20 percent chance of being the killer and a 80 percent chance of being a crew member. A crew member’s job is to complete the tasks they are given vary from person to person. You can also report dead bodies you find around the map but this isn’t exclusive to crew members. Crew members can win by completing a certain amount of tasks or by voting out the impostors.
On the slim chance you’re an impostor you are able to sabotage doors and lock them shut so you can kill in private, turning off the lights so crew members can’t see each other, causing the nuclear reactor to melt, and depleting the oxygen. Impostors can also hide in vents to quickly move to different locations with ease this feature is exclusive to impostors you can also kill people by standing near them after killing a crew member you have a 20 second cool down before you can kill again and lastly you have the ability to report dead body to divert attention from yourself.
Overall among us is an incredibly fun and solid game with fluid animations and beautiful graphics and an amazing game to play with friends. My only problem with the game is that there is no point in playing with random people because games the lobbies are filled with toxic people trolls or people who have never played the game before. This ruins replay ability because the moment my friends get off I can’t find getting back into the game by myself. Overall this game is incredibly well made and deserves all the praise its getting I give the game a 8/10 the only thing holding this game back is its replay ability but overall a great game and worth the money.

Among us on IOS-here
Among us on Andriod- here
Among us on PC- here